Peer Support & Mentoring
Peer Support is an opportunity for individuals with disabilities to gain understanding and information from others who have gone through similar life experiences.
Peer mentors help individuals in learning how to live and work as independently as possible and to utilize community resources. Support and mentoring is individualized, based on participant goals.
- Adjustment to disability
- Support to prioritize independence
- Education and/or employment
Taking control over the decisions and choices that will affect their lives
Empowering individuals to:
- Achieve vocational goals and live independently
- Navigate life with a disability
- Acquire new coping skills
- Build confidence
- Become a role model
520.624.6452 ~ 800.342.1853 toll-free ~ 711 National Relay